By lizann - 03/04/2012 05:39 - United States - Scottsdale

Today, for the second time this week, I had to ask my 27-year-old husband to stop peeing on the toilet seat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 481
You deserved it 4 670

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't get guys. They can write their name in snow perfectly but can't aim for a large hole.

Sometimes, I wish that home restrooms also came with built in urinals.):

Comments

At least it's not an everyday. Be thankful he's at least getting it on the toilet and not the floor.

Glue the seat in the "Up" position forever, so he won't pee on the seat anymore.

Cuz you know, that'll enable her to take a shit without any piss... And without a seat.... I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Go with the saw approach, if it works on movie drug addicts its gotta work on aiming.

hold and aim now that wasn't too hard! !

I still can't believe that women complain about men peeing on the toilet seat or when we leave the lid up. Women leave it down and expect us to lift it and put it down every time. I know its a small thing but women are the ones that complain about it. What happened to equality?

Shoulda put that one in the pre-nup... there is no way you can win now! The only option left is to get a divorce and find a guy who is not an inconsiderate slob.

pigbilly 0

I piss all over a toilet seat when I hear someone get pissy about that.. And women you stand up and piss!! Our penis isn't always the same ******* size! Does your ****** shapeshift every time you piss?!?!?!?

bleedingglitter 24

Well seeing as women don't pee out of their vaginas....

pigbilly 0

I want no women to talk shit unless they have peed with their own penis