By Fatality - 28/10/2010 16:29 - Canada

Today, for once, I managed to get my boyfriend's mind off the hockey game. I muted the TV and cuddled up to him. Only thirty seconds into snuggling, he shoved me onto the floor and screamed, "GOAL!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 947
You deserved it 30 891

Same thing different taste

Top comments

When it's boy time, it's time to leave them in their world...

Comments

franwins0827 7

YDI for interrupting his game. Next time make him a sammich and wait til it's over!

kportal69 5

every smart person knows not to interrupt sports games. if I were him I would've shoved you in the ground pointed and said ahhhhhhh bitch!!! and sat right back down. ydi.

My boyfriend is a hockey nut too. He will let me sit with him while he's watching a game, but I know better then to try and compete for his attention.

Do NOT get between a Canadian guy and his hockey. You're just asking for trouble.

fyl. hockey... reallyy??? poor you that u have to put up with him watching such a pussy "sport"

matticus27 14

are you serious? if hockey is such a pussy sport, name one that isn't. i would really like to know what sport you think is less of a pussy sport than hockey. as far as im concerned hockey is not really a pussy sport. you hit hard, play with a hard puck, basically use sticks as weapons, and, oh yeah, the whole time you are doing it on skates and ice. i missed the part where that is a pussy sport.

**** your life if you ever come to Canada ... bitch

ladies learn to not make your bf your world. he's watching the game. he doesnt mind you watching with him. he will mind if your trying to disturb him watching the game.

YDI. Hockey comes before everything. (And yes, I'm a girl. I haven't missed a home game at the local college in 20 years.) Really though, #21 said it best. Stop being annoying.

If you really want to make it great, nothing beats hockey head. A beer and a BJ during the game .. now that's living!

RedPillSucks 31

If she was going to interrupt his game, this would really be the only way to do it.

Here's a lesson for you; nothing, and I mean NOTHING, can get between a Canadian guy and his beloved hockey. Looks like you learned the hard way, eh? [;