By Anonymous - 01/05/2016 15:00 - France

Today, even though I’m very careful, my modeling agency said that I’d put on weight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 271
You deserved it 51

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Looks like you need to toss out that brain over there and you'll be golden.

neuronerd 28

Sadly, it's pretty accurate. I used to model, but never got thin enough for runway, even though I used to be 115 lbs at 5'10"

Comments

Not funny just another stock photo

This is horrible. People struggle with eating disorders and self-image, and you make fun of it. Way to go, FML team. Very insensitive, and not at all funny.

It's clearly mocking the scummy modeling agencies, not making fun of people with eating disorders. Good grief.

These things just aren't funny. This site was better off before this new update.

As Sirin said, this is about the modelling agencies. Even if it was about eating disorders, a little dark humour is alright every now and then. You might disagree with me on that and that is perfectly okay. But it isn't anyone's own task to avoid offending you. It is YOUR task to avoid things that offend you.

it just isnt funny, every new image and historical they posted just are lacking in humor. I am not offended and I enjoy dark humor, as long as it contains real humor...

blueyekai 17

Well it seems like 6000 people disagree with you

It's really annoying how this was supposed to be cool and fun, but ended up being a bunch of ridiculous stock photos.

I hoped the pictures would result in some funny things. Sad to find out my reaction to all of them is "where's the joke?"

should be labeled "me waiting for the FML photo section to be actually funny"

Waiting for your girlfriend to get ready to go somewhere like...

Today, I was offered a job as a photographer. I was rather less enthusiastic when I was informed that I was the new head photographer for "Bones-N-Boners" Magazine, a niche adult fetish monthly publication of skeleton pornography...