By _sempiternus - 16/11/2013 16:18 - United States

Today, during school, I passed out in the lunch line and hit my head on the metal rail as I fell. Rather than helping or expressing concern at all, my friends simply left my unconscious body on the floor. Why? They had to get to the lasagna before the cafeteria ran out of it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 548
You deserved it 4 138

_sempiternus tells us more.

_sempiternus 11

For those of you that were wondering- yes, I'm alright. :) I'm anemic, and sometimes it catches up to me and I'll start to get lightheaded/faint. I hadn't been feeling well all day, and thought food might help... Guess I was a bit late. In regards to my 'friends', I suppose I used the term loosely. They aren't my closest friends by far, but I've known them for years. We were close enough that I ASSUMED the sight of me falling and bashing my head open would be more important than their need for dry, school-food lasagna. And, in response to one commenter, I didn't expect them to immediately transform into doctors. But it still doesn't feel too great when the people you call 'friends' step over you, sprawled on the ground and bleeding, in favor of food. And no, I don't speak to them anymore. We had a fall out shortly after this incident. Ah well, highschool is a joke anyways.

Top comments

Comments

Food before friends is their logic I guess

Are they dumb? Couldn't one friend help and another just order two?

Well, think about it from their perspective! I'd they'd helped you, it would have left them with no lasagna. That would mean they were being nice but only lost from it. It is our goal as an intelligent species to minimize and eliminate the 'no good deed goes unpunished' scenario. So really, they simply worked to prevent such a scenario from happening, helping mankind reach its most difficult goal.

Keep your friends close. Keep your enemies closer. Keep food closest.

That better have been some good lasagna. It is pretty rude for them to do that.

Rainhawk94 27

IM a meatball! Is what the lasagna is saying

jazzy_123 20

well I bet that's the best they're gonna get for school lunch. Don't you guys remember how crappy it was?!

Yea, can you really blame them... Like you said, that stuff is amazing.

With the way cafeteria lunches are, I completely understand. We resort to our primal urges when confronted with the threat of having to eat horrible school food.

No, apparently OP needs new friends. There. That will surely get approval from the masses. It's like a freakin' cavern nowadays; echoes everywhere.

Dude you are annoying. Every ******* fml i see you omg !

Luckily my heart is claimed by another, and #46 will just have to suffer the heartbreak of my rejection. Besides, even if I wasn't taken, I sure don't want my children looking like trolls.

#46 Are you going to complain to perdix and DocBastard also?

perdix 29

#76, what am I supposed to do about it?

#92, both denial and sub-standard compensations seem to work fine for most Costumer Service departments. You could offer #46 a free sample of some marketing product on stock. #54, If the sky that we look upon / Should tumble and fall / And the mountains should crumble to the sea/ I won't cry/

isuckok - Hey now, give mohamed_H a break. He's obviously new here. mohamed_H - Listen very carefully. There are lots of commenters who come and go, but there are some who stick around for a long time and choose to post a lot. It is not your concern who posts what, nor is it your concern how many times someone comments. If you don't like a comment, thumb it down. If you don't like a commenter, find all of his/her comments and thumb them all down. You can even send a PM to a commenter and say "YOU SUCK LOLOLOL". Lord knows I've gotten plenty of PMs like that. But what you just said to Welshite is neither useful nor appreciated. Got it? Good. I'm glad I was able to help. I do this because I ******* care.

Umm priorities? No one wants to miss out on lasagna day!

SystemofaBlink41 27

I know, right? Once, my friends trampled me along with the other people because it was Pizza Day, and I can't blame them!

Well lasagna is delicious, but that's not right, time for some new friends who will go get you some lasgana for you first after you fall

Wow, I hope you're ok OP. The bright side is that if the lasagna was bad, you will not be sick and your friends will :D and if not... well, now you really know who you can trust.

Glad you're OK. You might want to look for some better friends though..