By aurorason - 06/02/2010 06:25 - France

Today, during a basketball game, I fell into metal chairs which then decided to fold in, causing me to fall to the floor in a very dramatic and painful fall. When I stood up, so did everyone else and they were all clapping, including the other team. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 103
You deserved it 3 518

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dont they always clap when an "injured" player gets back up ?

How do you know they weren't clapping out of respect? When a player is injured during a sports game and doesn't get up right away, it is customary to clap out of respect if they are able to later stand. It actually shows they're happy you're okay...

Comments

if u've every player any sport b4, u would no tht clapping is good;)

If you spoke well, you would know all your mistakes in your comment

u know they were clapping because u were okay, not because u fell?

Rofl the metal chairs didn't "decide" to fold in.

rihannalover 0

1. metal chairs technically don't "decide" to fold in, they are designed that way. 2. when you get up and people clap they are showing respect that you stood up. it's happened to me a couple times. a guy on the team got hit in the head and laid down for a good 3 minutes before getting up. everyone clapped, and i think he had a concussion. another time, this other guy on the team was walking when the quarter (basketball) ended he was walking and a guy from the other team started to shoot (basketball) and they literally got tangled up. it was pretty funny, but the shooting guy's arm got caught under my school team guy's neck and the guy on our team was down for a few minutes. they clapped when he got up. it's a good thing dude. i don't know how you thought it was bad.

oceanman 7

how can you play a sport and not know basics like that? Damn.

that's better then being laught at lol

dannyhl 0

you know that's generally what happens when you fall, people clap for you. it's just sportsmanship. it's not a bad thing

tommyb12321 0

dude chill out this is nothing stfu you puss

missytessemma 0

they were clapping because you got up after getting hurt, it's just being nice it wasn't like they were laughing at you