By Anonymous - 21/05/2013 06:31 - United States - Kokomo

Today, at work, my boss made me go outside and wash people's cars for free. I work at Verizon. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 689
You deserved it 4 445

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RemyX1 7

Thats some good service you guys got there.

You in a bikini might bring in business. Good thinking boss!

Comments

vencku 13

The fear of being fired, subsequently jobless for months and having to move back in with your parents because you just don't have the money to pay your rent. You'll never hear the end of it.

With today's economy you simply don't say "NO" to your boss.

wildsweetchild 19

I agree with a question. I had a similar situation...my boss told me to wash his car...I simply gave him $10 and said "it's not one of my duties, but this should take care of it"

Kimmy___888 8

If it isn't in her job discrilyion then yes, it is illegal.

pastispast 7

tell your boss "**** you and your eyebrows"

pastispast 7

if anyone ever watched Breaking Bad they will know what I'm referring to.

skyeyez9 24

I didn't get a free carwash when I switched to Verizon last month! I feel like I was ripped off.

If I pulled in and saw that I would pay you for it...make a little extra cash...literally I had worse at my old job...

Wealthyparrot 9

Quit and sue him for sexism.

Well there are other co workers aren't there? I hope you weren't the only one who had to do the car washing. Don't forget... Wax on, wax off!

I have Verizon, I'm going to go get my car washed.

Kimmy___888 8

I believe that that is against the law, as it is most likely not in your job description. Not to mention it could also be misconstrued as sexual harassment.