By slashteddy - 09/09/2009 23:30 - United States

Today, at work, I was on my break when I had to use the bathroom. I was on the toilet taking a dump when the door latch loosened and the door swung open. The little girl standing there took one look and screamed. Security busted in. My pants were still down. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 952
You deserved it 2 806

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dude, it's a bathroom. What was she expecting?

Maybe OP's vaginal area resembles the forests of Mirkwood? Or perhaps a ruptured whoopee cushion?

Comments

scott_m319 0

The little girl may not have known better, but locked or not, there is a very easy way for the person walking in to avoid stuff like this: just knock on the freaking door! It's a no-brainer!

So, security was outside that door, just WAITING for someone to scream and when she did, there was NO time for you to react.. They flew right in there. So fast you couldn't get your pants up. You were "standing" there pooping? or you were done with your dump and standing with your pants down freaking out little girls? Two possibilities.. #1- This is your cover story to hide the fact you're a pedophile, #2- It simply didn't happen at all.

Symphony_fml 0

Lies, girls don't poop. o.o

you guys are retarted. the op is a girl

WormsOnFire 1

they caught the crminal at the scene of the crime

I guess she was expecting petals and sunshine from his ass. What came out was loose dark down Tatti.

I would've said "I GOT WALKED IN ON, the lock is broken!!! Gimme some privacy!!" I would've been really angry.

wow did it scare the crap out of you?

AmyLeeEvFan 0

Not your fault, it's the places fault for not fixing it, they can't say anything against you on that.