By slashteddy - 09/09/2009 23:30 - United States

Today, at work, I was on my break when I had to use the bathroom. I was on the toilet taking a dump when the door latch loosened and the door swung open. The little girl standing there took one look and screamed. Security busted in. My pants were still down. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 952
You deserved it 2 805

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dude, it's a bathroom. What was she expecting?

Maybe OP's vaginal area resembles the forests of Mirkwood? Or perhaps a ruptured whoopee cushion?

Comments

I also thought the op was a guy..... because I've never heard a woman use the word "dump" before. You must be a fat gross chick. And if you are a woman.... why would the little girl scream? Did she think that your "dump" was a penis?

"And if you are a woman.... why would the little girl scream?" refer to post 12.

BikerMike 0

******* kids anymore, they scream and you have to send the calvary

i_is_a_tr00l 0

You go to the BATHROOM? You're nasty.

GR3453m0nk3y 4

lmao i literraly lol'd congratulations

iwrotehaikus 0

im confused as to why the little girl was not with her mom, and im also confused as to why security broke in? and i too thought the OP was a man, because why else would the girl scream...?

Sonfang 19

Kids are easily surprised (sometimes) and the bathroom is a place a kid doesn't expect to see a person they don't know exposed to them. As for where was the kids mom? The child maybe was trying to be a "big girl", and told mom to stay outside. Poor OP and poor little girl, they both have been through alot. And all others the word DUMP is used in the female world too; and not just by "fat bitches", besides being a girl I've heard alot worse come out of the mouths of women.

GR3453m0nk3y 4

yeah me too my girfriend one time said exactly, "omg hurry the **** up! I need to piss!!!!!" lol and no she's not really bitchy or anything in fact she's in my account picture ANYWAYS...... i got a little off-track..... lol uhhh shit what am i responding to...??? OH!!!! so yea, girls aren't as quarrelsome as most guys think and yes, quarrelsome IS a word.

So a little girl screams and in less the time it takes you to pull up your pants, security just BUSTS IN like the ******* A-Team? Such lies.

That was my initial thought... In my workplace, the bathroom doesn't have a sentry on duty ready to break down the door at a moments readiness. I guess it's possible that a guard just happened to be passing at the time, or that the bathroom is located near to the security office. Would have been a better FML if the OP was a guy.

alien_bow 0

Or maybe the OP wasn't...finished, and there was still work to be done.

There wouldn't have been a problem if you managed to get the dump IN the toilet! Work on your aim, lady! For most of us it's a slam dunk, but I guess like on an NBA blooper reel, sometimes it bounces off the rim and flies anywhere.

Such genius with your basketball references. =)

Moderated this one. ;) That must have been rather awkward.

Fake. Girls don't poop and everyone knows that.