By Anonymous - 12/10/2018 22:30

Today, at work, a table of girls complained to the manager about me. The complaint? "He's not hot enough to work here. We want a sexy server." The manager agreed with them and sent me home. I might lose my job because of a table of shallow women. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 666
You deserved it 196

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Fun fact: A court in Manhattan ruled that firing someone for their attravtiveness is legal. Any legal action here would almost certainly end in the employer's favor. Vote for pro worker politicians and this shit stops, people.

Comments

As long as you're clean, and don't look like a mini Hagrid, what does it matter? If your boss fires, you, he/she is just as pathetic as those women, and then you go all Milton Waddams on them.

They want a sexy server? What do they think this is, a strip club?

I’d think the shitty tips would tell you to move on.

hfnsjsnsjzns 18

spare no forgiveness to them, bro

onceuponatime456 16

I that had been a table of guys complaining about an ugly female server this page would be overrun with comments from the SJWs! Well where are all you SJWs when men are discriminated against?

Did you read any of the other comments? Everyone is defending OP.

I assume you aren't working at a super-trendy restaurant where the servers are supposed to be hot and the food is supposed to be lousy. I seriously hope these girls get a job where the guys complain about their appearance and they are sent home for not being hot enough. It would be sweet karma. And I hope you find a better-paying job at a restaurant or bar where they don't care about your appearance.

That kind of crap pisses me off. Depending on where you live, that's illegal as hell. But sadly, some states, like Kansas, are states that allow employers to fire at will for no reason whatsoever.

it sucks that you may lose your job over something so shallow. But, it might be just as easy to take the high road and find another job where the boss is also not a douche. if he or she is willing to fire you over something so stupid, they're not worth working for.

Sounds like the problem is the manager not the customers. The customers are always shitty. It's a shitty boss that legitimises their pettiness.

shady80 4

pretty sure absolutely no one believes this