By Jif_Creamy - 28/02/2016 05:00 - United States - Washington

Today, at my college, someone snatched my laptop out of my hands, so I chased him. Turns out I'm so overweight and slow that he moonwalked away facing me, while I sprinted my heart out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 887
You deserved it 7 154

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Good. That means you got an excellent look at his face for the police report.

I think its about time for a diet. Sorry about your laptop OP

Comments

ViviMage 38

Never carry a laptop like that. I have a bag where the shoulder strap goes over my head. Also protects to some degree if I drop it. Use the gps security on the laptop (which you have right?) and report with its serial on the bottom sticker. And hopefully it starts up with a lock screen. My laptop has all this, even if all I did was take pictures of it with the sticker.

scottishoatmeal 22

sorry about your laptop op, but ydi for allowing yourself to get so overweight that you can't even run.

Emiweb 9

People are seriously saying you deserve having your stuff nicked cause you're overweight? Really? What's to say you'd have caught the guy if you were thinner? Hope you get your laptop back.

RedCronos 17

Possibilities like this are why I try to stay in shape. You never know these days.

How ******* overweight do you have to be where walking on earth is like walking on planet nam (dragon ball anyone?)

kingshelly 24

Being overweight doesn't justify someone stealing from you. What the **** is wrong with people.

Ruskiy_Cherep 18

I mean thats pretty ****** up but I gotta hand it to the guy, thats an epic way to outrun someone