By fastfingers409 - 22/04/2009 06:44 - United States

Today, at a concert, I noticed a cute keytarist in one of the bands. After they got off stage, I asked their bass player if she was single. He replied, "actually, she's married," holding up his left hand, he continued, "to me." FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 529
You deserved it 46 362

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What does it matter? Isn't it better that you asked first instead of making a fool of yourself trying to hit on her? We really really need a "who the hell cares" category.

jdawg2010 0

this is a guy saying this, not a girl. men can't get pregnant. sorry :(.

Comments

#49 ahhhh thank you! I've seen one of those before just didn;t know that's what it was called.

withfire 0

Who the hell votes "yes" on these in moderate?

TryToBeKind 0

I think he was just letting you know :-) You deserve to know, but you don't deserve rudenes. If he was rude, don't waste your money buying their records/going to their concerts. He has no reason to be rude at all. It's really no big thing, as long as the person is polite. it's similar to hitting on someone and them saying they're not interested/taken. It's necessary to be honest in that sitaution, but it is not necessary to be rude. He should have come across with an, "I'm sorry, that's my wife." HE was the rude one, not you.

cbeaith 0

Did Not Do The Research. "Today, I wondered if someone was single, but they weren't. FML" Some person you barely even knew was married... Don't get so attached to strangers.

hurrdurr 0

You should have slapped the bass (heh) out of his hands, wrapped the power cord around his neck and strangled him and then stole his wife. MAN UP.

Boohoo. Get over yourself. Everyone gets rejected at some point in their lives... and this was a total stranger, so it doesn't even matter... I only clicked YDI as there wasn't a "so?" button

Ou yeah we sholud have 'who cares' section. This is so not FYL.

marcusaurelius 0

what the **** is a keytarist? I agree with everyone-other than it being a slightly awkward moment-there's no FML here...