By voltumna - 29/04/2009 12:38 - United States

Today, at 4 AM, I locked myself out of my apartment. After calling friends in vain, I decided to just sit on the doorstep and wait for someone to come in. I sat for 10 minutes before a homeless man insisted threateningly that I move. I was kicked off my own front doorstep by a homeless man. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 688
You deserved it 7 473

voltumna tells us more.

As the OP, a few extra points: I'm female, he was about a foot taller than me, I'd come home from an 8 hour shift, and I called the cops once I'd moved down the street to a safe distance. If there had been people around, I'd have stood up to him, but I didn't want to add mugging to an already shitty day. But, at #29, I'll totally try that next time!

Top comments

You should have triple roundhouse kicked him. It works on most homeless guys, basically what you do is take 5 steps back so you're about 2 metres away from them. Then you press right, right, up, circle, triangle, L1, circle, L2. Good luck!

derailed 1

YDI if you actually listened to him

Comments

shoulda beat the shit out of that homeless man fuckface

skiierboy01 0

LMAO XD You tell 'em who's boss homeless dude!! FTW!! ahaha xD

Steph1234_fml 0

I definatly would not have been moved by a homeless dude. I would have made him move...out of the building and if he did not then I would have called the police.

sb_rph 0

call the cops dingleberry....also next time you get locked out of your apt, can't you call your landlord? isn't that what they're there for? they have the master key to all the apts.

#68 Did it occur to you that she maybe owns the apartment and doesn't rent? That means no landlord and no master key. Dingleberry?

no u suck #1 hoboes r cool and they can do wat they want

get a gun you tool. that's the purpose of the 2nd amendment, defending your life and property.

starberries 0

Get a gun and carry it with you at all times, even when stepping outside for a moment at 4 AM? Please be realistic. She wasn't planning to get locked out.

magicalrubixdude 0

YOU bought the house with YOUR money so he can't thee you what to do on your proprety