By cauteriseme - 01/01/2011 15:37 - United Kingdom

Today, as the clock struck twelve for the new year, I was in the bathroom having a nosebleed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 456
You deserved it 4 144

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Get out of the bathroom, you've been in there since last year!"

Comments

squirell_AIDS69 0

That's okay OP, I was sitting in a car with my friends trying to find the party we were looking for.

FyouMissDaisy 0

cocaine is one hell of a drug...

perdix 29

Reminds me of that old U2 medley, "New Year's Day, Bloody, New Year's Day."

I see what you did there. I commend you.

perdix 29

No, 19, that's just one song. . . I'm talking about the medley. I was an import EP, an extended disco remix that was also acoustic and featured bagpipes and clog dancers. It was a mess, but die-hard U2 fans just had to have it.

phisshy 0

The same thing happened to my cousin last year. Except she was peeing. In a ghetto casino.

random_acc_name 5

If you care about it, why be in the bathroom? It's fully possible to drink and party while having a nosebleed. Might not be the smartest thing ever, but it's possible. Just hold a napkin to your nose, press the bleeding nostril shut with a finger or two and ignore it. After a little time (no more than 20 minutes) it will pass. So, YDI.

random_acc_name 5

Yep. I have a freaky nose which randomly decides it wants to bleed every now and then. And I've done all kinds of things while having a nosebleed. The one I've yet to manage is taking a shower, because I don't really have a napkin with me when I take a shower. Almost anything that doesn't need constant use of both hands can be done with a bleeding nose.

I can't do any of that when I get a nosebleed.So it depends on the person.

I regularly have nosebleeds that last 40mins. And there is so much blood. I cannot do anything but sit down in a room with linoneum floor and clamp a tissue to my nostrils and a bag of frozen peas to my bridge. I don't go to the hospital when this happens, even though you're meant to. Too much hassle. I have had one of these nosebleeds on NYE as a kid. At midnight. Got blood on my copy of Dracula.

hopefully this doesn't foreshadow your 2011 :)

Your'e going bleeding 2011 in! That sucks so dude....

Gast, leer Engels.. OP you deserve it.. And go slower on the snow.. ;)

"Get out of the bathroom, you've been in there since last year!"