By xo007 - 04/11/2009 17:40 - United States

Today, as I stepped into the shower, I slipped and fell over the edge of the tub, pulling the shower curtain down with me. I called my roommate to help me up as I put on a towel over me. But before she could help me up, she grabbed her phone to take a picture. The picture became a mass text. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 772
You deserved it 3 739

Same thing different taste

Top comments

whatevaaaa 0

You need to start planning some serious revenge...NOW

Comments

the_stereotype 0

why couldn't you use the curtain to cover yourself?

She wanted to see you naked. And keep the memories.

birds_fml 7

Why the hell did you need your roommate to help you up? What are you, 80?

nobody should ever see anyone else naked, apart from for reproductive purposes to stop the species from dying out.

sydefx 0

Do you happen to live under a rock?

i happen to live in my house, which is not under a rock

that's why my bathroom has a lock on the door and blacked out windows.

Your roomates a creeper. If I got a text pic of my friend who had fallen in the bathtub half naked i prob wouldnt think it was that funny.. of course,. unless they were bleeding or something, then thats worth a giggle ;D kidding.. but yeah, so.. unless your a weirdo and lay your towel on the floor, how could you even reach your towel which was probably on a hanger or on the top of the shower, but you cldnt help yourself up and needed your roomates assistance? Thats weird. I read too many of these comments, .. now im starting to overanalyze everything!! AHHH! Bears,.. Beats,.. Bears eat Beets,.. Battlestar Gallactica..

swimdiva 0

I lay my towel on the floor don't judge uncool, uncool.

ok so this is my post. btw. i fell. hurt my knee. the towel was sitting on the toilet bowl. you cannot see any personal parts. i have known her for years. i was completely sober. and i am 21. thank you.

I am not a bitch. It was funny. Made your day didn't it?