By Wolf6661 - 14/03/2016 18:29 - United States - Philadelphia

Today, as a mascot for a pet store, I had to fake my own death to stop a little girl having a temper tantrum because she couldn't take me home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 809
You deserved it 1 766

Wolf6661 tells us more.

OP here, to fill in the gaps the little girl was about 8 maybe 9 and the parents did try and stop her but it wasn't working, so I felt they needed a hand. To answer the questions of how she reacted, well after she poked and prodded my "dead body", let's just say my ears are still ringing from her shrill little scream of outrage at my "death". Alright well have a nice day y'all taco taco burrito.

Top comments

I just hope the little girl wasn't traumatized by your death!

Aww, I'm sure the parent was grateful for your quick solution. Albeit, a creative one. Good job! :)

Comments

GabbyPLluch88 13

hilarious...I would of being recording

That would have been funny to watch hahaha

Honey, you should have just told her someone already owns you.

zeffra13 31

The kid probably would've said "finders keepers"

How would you dying make her stop throwing a fit? I feel like that would make her start freaking out more.

Or you could just take the head off and start screaming that the mascot is trying eat you

OP here, to fill in the gaps the little girl was about 8 maybe 9 and the parents did try and stop her but it wasn't working, so I felt they needed a hand. To answer the questions of how she reacted, well after she poked and prodded my "dead body", let's just say my ears are still ringing from her shrill little scream of outrage at my "death". Alright well have a nice day y'all taco taco burrito.

You sir are the best employee to ever grace this earth

Honestly my mascot head has a shit load of padding, so I just did a face plant and prayed my nose wouldn't get broken. nd thank God it didn't.

What, no decapitation or blood? Laaaaame! So, are you sure playing dead was the best approach? Sounds like it's just going to cause more trouble for her parents.

What I wanna know is what animal you were dressed up as for her wanting to take you home.

at the time I was dressed up as a dalmatian

mwali02 32

I must say, pretty impressive indeed OP. I hope that you'll get a raise by your next pay check! :)

Ha! I could just imagine her scream! But it's a good wake up call: tantrums give you nothing in life but more problems. Quick thinking!

kenwolfy 14

Awhhh. So cute. From a fellow wolf to another im sorry lol