By Femme - 16/02/2012 16:41 - Russia

Today, and since forever, my boyfriend talks in his sleep. Last night, he told me, “I like you very much, young man.” FML
I agree, your life sucks 629
You deserved it 58

Top comments

"I like you very much too, Ma'am." Keep the conversation going! That's half the fun of having friends/loves who talk in their sleep. My friend is a server and sometimes she takes your order in her sleep. I'm still waiting on my baked potato with extra sour cream, though.

You'll find out what that really means, by and bi.

Comments

This is why men sit with a seat between them at theaters. The assumption that expressing deep feelings for someone, platonically, is somehow indicative of latent homosexuality is a recent and annoying societal ill. I have a great deal of respect for a number of my juniors. They are talented, hard working and worthy of encouragement to be good men. Second, can you say that you would want to share every dream you've had with the world? Sleeping vocalizations are connected to the dream state so there is a possibility he was simply expressing a normal feeling his conscious mind suppressed.

species4872 19

And all this time I thought that the empty seat was for their popcorn.

nickfraser98 11

I would have laughed my ass off and told him in the morning about it XD

My husband says the weirdest shit in his sleep. Most recently he was rambling about pieces of poop running back and forth through the trees "because it's their nature".

BeccaSedai 7

Eh, one time I responded to my husband saying "I love you" with "I love you too, Satan!" I'm well aware that my husband is not Satan, but dream-me was apparently expecting affection from the devil so I just responded as though he were.

You never know, he could be dreaming that he is an elderly man being helped by a young child.

don't jump to conclusions. He was asleep so no telling what he was talking about.

I don't think you understand the concept of "sleep talking". YDI for overreacting.

Not only is it kinda screwed up to care if your bf ain't straight as long as he's not not into you, but for all you know he could have been taking to a horse. Dreams are weird.