By NoThanks - 24/08/2009 18:38 - United States

Today, an old lady came to the bank where I worked at to apply for a loan. She obviously didn't qualify for one as she has no income coming in. She looked so pitiful, so I changed a couple of her information so she could. She reported me and I got fired. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 396
You deserved it 59 985

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fml_lover1 0

It's a good thing you tried to help her though! Didn't you see the movie, "Drag Me To Hell"???? Bad things could happen if you reject little old ladies!

no1askdu 5

You should have punched her in the face.... i mean you already got fired what else do u have to lose..

Comments

Why get emotionally involved with someone who you don't know and most likely won't come across ever again? Like echrisinger said, this is why we're in a f-ing recession! Idiots like you paying out loans to people who clearly can't afford to pay them back!

You better hope that getting fired was the only action they are taking.

ortiz_34 0

Wow. So you were going to **** her over because you felt "sorry" for her??? Stupid, stupid stupid. If you let her get the loan, and you weren't reported, think about how her credit then would have been, and how much trouble SHE would have gotten into. YDI for being an idiot. Glad you aren't in this position any more.

good_life35 0

YDI for being nice to old people.

you shoulda punched that old bitch in the face...

You really are a moron man. That's exactly why we are in a recession! And its OUR money that pays for the loans so you're really stealing off your customers when you do that. YDI

jhammond06 0

haha missouri. rock chalk jayhawk go ku!!!!!!!!!!!

simplyfucked 0

seriously, you shouldn't **** with loan docs, the Equal Opportunity Lenders gov't thing monitor the shit out of you.