By spadesmollusques - 06/06/2016 05:13 - France - Strasbourg

Today, my 10-year-old son introduced me to Tom, his new best friend, and insisted we have him over to dinner. Tom is a slug. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 066
You deserved it 1 346

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And the son becomes traumatized at the murder of his best friend. It's dinner AND a show!

Comments

And the son becomes traumatized at the murder of his best friend. It's dinner AND a show!

Does this "Tom" also live inside a upside-down saltshaker?

Friendship comes in many shapes and sizes.

Let him come over and enjoy dinner. Maybe some salt?

Well at least his new friend isn't a Leach

He's ten, be glad he wasnt coming home to tell you he's bringing over a pregnant gf... Yeh, i may have taken that a little too far. But at the end of the day, be glad he still has some childhood imagination :). Enjoy it while it lasts!

Mathalamus 24

i hope that never, ever happens. even i have standards as to how "young" couples should be.

10 years old bringing a pregnant girlfriend? When i was ten, i still was playing Pokemon cards illegally at recess in my elementary school. Damn, wtf?

Holy overreaction, lol. People have been getting pregnant and having relationships at all ages forever. I said in my comment that I may have overdid it, calm yourselves. I was trying to look at the bright side. I have two boys myself, and i actually got a giggle out of the fml. But sure, please act like the world is exactly like you were as a kid... Like nobody is doing anything wrong at age 10...

Could be worse. He could have made friends with a centipede. You just can't trust those many-legged bastards.

Next time he should befriend a snail... It could actually be dinner. (Seeing as this FML is French)

My family did that to my pet cow when I was 5. I've been a vegetarian ever since.

Awe, I was going to make a escargot comment lol

Have your son research his new best friend and write up a report explaining everything he found.

Way to suck the fun out of childhood.