By NoThanks - 24/08/2009 18:38 - United States

Today, an old lady came to the bank where I worked at to apply for a loan. She obviously didn't qualify for one as she has no income coming in. She looked so pitiful, so I changed a couple of her information so she could. She reported me and I got fired. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 396
You deserved it 59 985

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fml_lover1 0

It's a good thing you tried to help her though! Didn't you see the movie, "Drag Me To Hell"???? Bad things could happen if you reject little old ladies!

no1askdu 5

You should have punched her in the face.... i mean you already got fired what else do u have to lose..

Comments

You got fired really?! No shit, you could run your bank into the ground doing that

bladomas 2

you meant well and your obviously kindhearted. everyone should keep the mean comments about the destruction of our economy. how about, you get off FML and bitch our president out.

Be professional when you are at work, not emotional... pfft!!

LydiaLynn 0

Honestly I would of done the Same thing... but this reminds me of that one episode on 'Tyler Perry's Meet The Brown's'!! :)!

She was probably a secret customer employed by the bank to weed out bad workers.

kbabylvr21 10

YDI! Do you even know how serious of a job working in a bank is?! Clearly you don't take it seriously because if you did, you would never have tried to cheat the system. If she had no source of income, that would've been a huge loss on the bank. I just started working at one, and never in a million years would I have done that for any customer! Shame on you!

littlexlune 16

That's why you don't do anyone favors.

You can't help people nowadays. It always leads to trouble