By Anonymous - 25/11/2012 21:34 - Netherlands - Tilburg

Spicy
Today, an hour after having been turned down for sex, I walked in on my wife fingering herself to a copy of War and Peace. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 467
You deserved it 4 669

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iShanny 13

Easy fix. Memorize it and recite it for her. Boom! Pregnant. Bonus points if you do it in another language!

JJJJJakkkkeee 6

Are you sure it wasn't a copy of 50 Shades of Grey with the cover of War and Peace on it?

Comments

alexstylespayne 6

You could've had sex while watching the movie

honeybadgerr 9

Regardless, the use of the word 'copy' tells us OP's wife most likely had the book, not the movie.

sugarshane007 20

Are you really that boring in bed? Time to find some new moves OP.

Well Op you're doing something wrong. I'm gunna throw this out there, but the naked astronaut bit always gets the ladies in the mood.

shorty_gurlie 8

She likes intelligence. That's not wrong. Take some time to better your inner bookworm; once she sees you're trying to increase your knowledge, she'll be more interested.

There are a lot of ways that she can appreciate war and peace for the sake of appreciating intelligence. This isn't one of 'em.

perdix 29

At least she was just using her finger and not one of her Tolstoys.

I agree, that does suck, but it's understandable. Sometimes, you can not want sex because all that comes with it, sweat, time, occasional dissatisfaction, etc., and she knows her own body better than anyone else so she might have just wanted a quick ****** without all the bells and whistles (or chains and whips in this case.) Though, even if that's the case, she should have talked to you about it, and maybe there could have been a compromise.

cowboyup92 3

I vote this is a good reason to be ticked off

maybe you should have asked yr wife first...

Maybe you should have re-read the FML...

CharresBarkrey 15

31 - You can type out "you" but not "your?" Are you kidding me?

Nothing like good ol war and peace to get the motor running.

kittycat2007 18

Thats when you being to use your "oral" talents. Make her happy and most likely she will reciprocate.