By Anonymous - 05/02/2013 06:40 - United States - Northbrook

Spicy
Today, after trying to convince my girlfriend to have sex for almost 16 months, she finally said yes. I couldn't get it up the second she said it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 138
You deserved it 39 666

Same thing different taste

Top comments

vadaaa 11

Why did you try to convince your girlfriend for sex for 16 months? Didn't it dawn on you after the first attempt that no means no and she will when she is ready to?

Comments

sinner92 4

Ha ha ha so you enjoy the cat and mouse but once the chase is done no more excitment.

One word... stress. And this is why, I would recommend you now spend a lot of time fooling around with no expectations to whats going to happen. If you spend your time thinking its this 'Magical Point' that I / We must get to, it will never be as good as when its done when u both are ready (lah lah lah...). MY words to you... have a wank... or have her give you a wank... enjoy your intimacy and then you both know its right, it becomes really magical in the closeness.

So basically you've been annoying the shit out of her for almost a year and a half. I'm curious to know how long you were together before you started in on your pestering. If she says no I'm not interested in having sex with you now. That doesn't mean ask again next week. That means be happy that you even have a girlfriend with some self respect and wait till she is freaking ready. Kudos to her for listening to your moaning for that long. I was pestered almost on the daily for two months with "come on at least blow it." Finally got to where I wanted to break my phone when I saw his name on a text and thought of excuses to not see him before I kicked him out of my life. Whatever happened to reading the moment? If a girl wants to have sex she will give you signs. Learn to read them and don't jump the gun because she may just want to further your progress a little bit rather than go the whole nine yards. YDI for being a douche and I hope she never sleeps with you.

Wow ... You are such a ****** bitch ...

Ok ... Lets not get moderated this time ... You should ask your dike gf to get a bigger strap on so she can give it to you properly to remove that horrid crankiness of yours ... This, of course, is said with the utmost respect for you, you superb sample of humanity

Not sure whether to say FYL or YDI. Let's say that 30 years from now you have a daughter that is your girlfriend's age now. She has a boyfriend that has been trying to convince her to have sex with him. He's doing the same things as you are doing now. If you can be okay with how he's treating her I can only think that you are treating your girlfriend respectful and are only trying to convince her, not pressure her. In that case FYL. However, if you cannot be okay with how he's treating her, REMEMBER: the boy is treating your daughter like you are treating your girlfriend right now, then I think that you are a respectless piece if meat with a dangly bit and YDI times 7. Have a great day :)

LilSista1394 6

it may be nerves that its finally happening. it happened to my boyfriend our first time. or maybe just pressure. don't beat yourself up over it. it happens

The way you word this makes it sound like you have been a complete twat to your girlfriend for 16 months, in which case YDI. If you love, respect and care about your girlfriend you don't pressure her and you wait till she's f*cking ready. If you don't love, respect or care about your girlfriend then do her a long-term favour, let her go and find someone who'll give you the easy sex you're after.

Relationships shouldn't be one-sided. It is possible to spend 20 years waiting for her to "get ready". Or perhaps she'll never be ready, and they both die from the old age without ever having sex even once. If it takes too long for her to "get ready", then perhaps this is a one-sided relationship - i.e. girl uses her "boyfriend" to get gifts/attention without giving him much. This is not love. When you truly love somebody, you want to be together with person you love, and hole that person close. Sex is just another form of that. However, if your partner keeps rejecting you, then perhaps, there's something wrong. One possible explanation is that your partner doesn't really love you.

143 I see where you're coming from, but particularly if you're young there's nothing wrong with holding back from sex for a while. I don't know what it's like for guys but the thought of having sex for the first time for girls can be really daunting - you're putting yourself in a very vulnerable position. Even if you love and trust your partner it's still scary. It's like you're 'letting go' of your innocence. I found that a scary thing when I started being sexual with my boyfriend. Sex is a way to show love, but if you don't have sex, that doesn't mean you don't love your partner.

183, 0. If one partner in relationship isn't happy, something isn't right. 1. Sex does not necessarily involve penetration, if she's afraid of pain. 2. If my girlfriend kept rejecting me for 16 months, I'd get depressed. I'm fairly certain that most guys with decent sex drive would get depressed too. 3. No matter what you say, if they're both adults (i.e. older than 18) *sixteen months* is way too long. After being that long in relationship, girls frequently start asking about marriage. Perhaps it would make sense to call this a "friendship" and start looking for another partner. 4. Another option is polygamy. If the guy wants sex, girl doesn't want sex at all, but they still want to be together, perhaps, introducing another person into equation (assuming both couples are okay with it) would fix the problem. Of course, such solution would not be acceptable for most people.

SighGuy89 5

sounds like someone wasn't ready... lol protip : next time, make her want it

Iniezian 18

No offense dude, but if you saw she wasn't willing to have sex after a year, you should have known that she isn't giving it up any time soon, and either dumped her or accepted it.

Phoebe_Buffay 14

YDI for "convincing" her. When she said no the first time you should've backed off until she was ready.