By Anonymous - 19/01/2013 16:50 - United Kingdom - Nuneaton

Today, after recently breaking up with my boyfriend, I unknowingly washed my laundry using his washing tabs. My whole wardrobe now smells like my ex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 994
You deserved it 16 971

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Didn't you learn your lesson after you made a similar mistake in the shower?

Clearly the only option is to burn down her house. Much easier solution.

Comments

Pharmgrl03 9

Why did you wash your entire wardrobe?

She may be one of those people that waits until the very last possible moment to do laundry. Or maybe she was just trying to get his smell out of her clothes.

jujubunni5 9

Accept that you smell good and move on. (Assuming your ex's clothes smelled good) most people add perfume or cologne to their morning routine anyways, so if you don't want to waste the water to rewash, smell faintly like him and wear perfume.

Well logically speaking, you could rewash it all, rather than complaining about something that could be fixed. But, maybe you're illogical, so I guess you'll just have to live with the pain until you wear it and it ends up needing to be washed again soon anyway.

I'm gonna wash that man right out of my ha... Oh shit...

I may be not thinking right, but I have no idea what word that "ha..." was forming.

That comment was so incredibly witty and original. You should go to an open mic comedy club, but beware of wayward chairs.

insertnameherr 11

I see a number of solutions. Rewash your clothes Febreze them Burn down your house. Or you could get over it.

Another solution, which would be my favourite; donate all the evilsmelling clothes to goodwill, and go shopping for an entire new wardrobe!

emilybrooke02 12

Damnit! Now it's either rewash (which is a waste of time) or smell him everywhere you go. But this could be a good thing. It'll remind you why you left him and well men always smell better than women!

Men do not always smell better than women. Unless you like it when a man reeks of sweat and grime.

we do not always smell like sweat and grime, quite the contrary. unless you find the weirdos who don't wash themselves, even if we smell for a short period of time, we groom and shower. so no, we don't smell.

CharresBarkrey 15

I've smelled more raunchy men than women in my life.

I didn't mean all the time. I'd hope men would shower. But yes, I've encountered the few who don't know showers and soap exist... When I walk past them its like the odor wafts across the hallway.

Put the clothes in a bag. generously spray your favorite scent you own on them. Close the bag, then shake. Enjoy your scent creation.