By Kassutera - 06/06/2015 11:15 - Canada - Niagara Falls

Today, after handing over the cash to buy my sister's car off her, she refused to sign any of the paperwork, and later put an ad on Craigslist selling the same car. I got scammed by my own sister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 489
You deserved it 3 683

Kassutera tells us more.

Kassutera 7

I will give you an update on what has since happened: The car in question was 1500 bucks and I needed a car badly so I bought it off her and she told me she would give me the paperwork the following day for it. Being she is my sister I trusted her to give me the papers the next day. I happened to browse Craigslist only to find an ad resembling the car I just bought off her with her phone number. I called to see if she could take the ad down because I figured that she put this up before I bought the car when she told me she isn't going to take the ad down and the car is for sale. For those of you accusing of me owing her money...I did not owe anything to her before hand and paid her in full for the car. I had originally given my mom the money to give to my sister so it is not like she cannot say I have no proof the money wasn't given to her. My mom has been on her case about stealing the money and we are still working things out. Will give an update if it does eventually work out.

Top comments

For one Wtf, slap her and get your money back while she is stunned. Two make an add on Craigslist saying she is lonely/horny and put her number.

If you have any proof that you and her were going to make the deal, and if there were any witnesses, you could take this to court.

Comments

Sell all her stuff. Or better yet give everything she owns to the Salvation Army.

nitemastr15 17

Well look at it this way, you can get her back because your family. if it was some stranger, you wouldn't have as much opportunity for revenge.

hberri331 18

You don't sound smart. I doubt this was the first time your sister did something like this. You probably knew she wasn't a great person. Ppl don't usually do these things out of the blue. There usually is a pattern of asshole behavior. Also you should have had her sign everything over before you gave her the cash. You can't trust ppl.

Amazing! http://www.myfreegems.com/ - I got free Clash of Clans gems here! Get yours too in less than two minutes!! Everybody is already using free gems from here. (GBD367hprT)

If my sister ever did that to me, I would beat her ass and then take my money back. I hope you get your money back OP, seriously you shouldn't let that fly.

that's totally missed up, sorry OP for what happened to you

krisseyDJ 20

I can't not comment on the name "sisticfibrosis" I'm assuming that's a play on cystic fibrosis, which I have :) It's a horrible disease, but I still get excited when I find other people who have it too Yay for awareness! I'm sorry about your dickish sister, though :(

where is the use of Technology when you so much need 'em? You would have videoed the process or the conversation, used email to exchange business talks, and also wired the money to her account. That's the way to catch a snitch.