By Kassutera - 06/06/2015 11:15 - Canada - Niagara Falls

Today, after handing over the cash to buy my sister's car off her, she refused to sign any of the paperwork, and later put an ad on Craigslist selling the same car. I got scammed by my own sister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 489
You deserved it 3 683

Kassutera tells us more.

Kassutera 7

I will give you an update on what has since happened: The car in question was 1500 bucks and I needed a car badly so I bought it off her and she told me she would give me the paperwork the following day for it. Being she is my sister I trusted her to give me the papers the next day. I happened to browse Craigslist only to find an ad resembling the car I just bought off her with her phone number. I called to see if she could take the ad down because I figured that she put this up before I bought the car when she told me she isn't going to take the ad down and the car is for sale. For those of you accusing of me owing her money...I did not owe anything to her before hand and paid her in full for the car. I had originally given my mom the money to give to my sister so it is not like she cannot say I have no proof the money wasn't given to her. My mom has been on her case about stealing the money and we are still working things out. Will give an update if it does eventually work out.

Top comments

For one Wtf, slap her and get your money back while she is stunned. Two make an add on Craigslist saying she is lonely/horny and put her number.

If you have any proof that you and her were going to make the deal, and if there were any witnesses, you could take this to court.

Comments

If your own sister thinks it's okay to scam you, then it is certainly okay to sue your own sister.

daisylokes 16

don't let her get away with it. Stand up for yourself and get your money back.

Maybe she could go and rob a bank or something to pay you back?

the ones who you love most are the ones who hurt you the most..

+1,000,000 for "systicfibrosis" OP. Great medical pun. Horrible disease, however; very said.

krisseyDJ 20

I have cystic fibrosis, and I approve this

That comment goes perfectly with that profile pic.

josace 9

To the 118 people saying that (s)he deserves it... Please rethink your life and come back when you aren't bitter about life.

lexiieeex3 32

Idk man maybe tell mom or something?

No disrespect, I think your comment is funny because the first portion of it "man" contradicts the suggestion to narc.

leogachi 15

I hope it's supposed to be funny because I laughed my ass off.

your sister is a ****. I'm sorry op. :( take your money back and smack her a good one!

Parvati48 15

Call the cops and take her to court. Get your money back from that bitch. Sorry OP!

Business and family don't mix up. Oil and water... I hope this will be a lesson to you and all of us.