By smellsgood - 13/03/2010 19:32 - United States

Today, after finishing the laundry, I took clothes out of the dryer and took a big whiff of their delicious clean scent. That was when I noticed that my mom was watching me, and I had just smelled my dad's still-stained underwear that was on top. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 413
You deserved it 11 380

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kaleid0scopeEyes 0

lets see how many people comment trying to justify stained underwear

Comments

karllii 0

ahahahahahahah wow hatred.!

if it's one thing I hate more than people who cake on make-up, it's people who cake on make-up to act like they're cool. I really don't think the whole "scene" thing is really "in". oh that just shows individuality when you look like everyone else. you bitch

@ #38- Maybe if people didn't act like jackasses like you then people wouldn't need to say 'wow haters' and have to ask the haters to go away. Just a thought. Everyone has the right to dress and act how they want. Don't be a close-minded idiot.

nessalujin 0

Oh, shut the **** up. She can dress however she wants to. You can hate people who cake makeup on, but I hate people who think their so badass and try to make a point. Your not, so stop.

xhalighx 0

Why does no one realize that she's trolling? She comments excessively and normally about the same thing. Don't feed the trolls. it is the greatest travesty one can commit.

you guys are retarded man. why do you care how she dresses anyways. yes i do hate scene girls for the most part but still man just chill, some scene people are actually really cool. tehehe kthxbye

asquithpat 0

**** haters u look fine! bttr than fine actually :D

KangNaqi 0

Probably "emo hair design"? http://emohairdesign.blogspot.com/ You people are idiots... I've never in my life seen any group of people get trolled so hard and so thoroughly by a fake pic. Get lives, people!

This almost made me choke on my potato salad. Awesome. Simply awesome.

Hah, one time a friend borrowed some pants. I love the way their detergent smells so when she handed them to me, I put them up to my face and smelled them really dramatically and deeply. She looked uncomfortable and went, "Uhmm. I washed them, don't worry." Then I realized I had smelled the butt. Not an FML, but this made me think of it.

I bet she didn't think as much of it until you stuck them on you head.

mexicantumblewee 0

I love putting undies on my head. makes me feel like a super hero and there's a really nifty eye hole.

@41 Dude. How'd you get your cat to sit still for the pic? Mine would have scratched my eyes out!

I knew this guy who was working at a laundrymat and this big fat guy came in and stripped down til he was in a thong and put his clothes in one of the machines. Then he ordered a pizza and ate it while his clothes were washing. It was really disgusting, and no one would go near him to tell him to leave because he smelle like fried chicken and rotting cat corpse. I think that was the day my friend killed himself.

that's just wrong, now the question is: how long u smelled it ? :S

awh gee that sucks. you prolly shoulda looked at what you're sniffing first. I would never ever keep stained underwear

nessalujin 0

Ew. At least they were CLEAN stained underwear.