By englishtrio - 18/04/2009 06:45 - United States

Today, after finally giving up on the search for my lost dog, I realized that my neighbors had found her and are convinced that she was a stray. They won't give her up and are now mad at me for trying to take my own dog back. FML
I agree, your life sucks 75 238
You deserved it 3 580

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mewzik 0

Ouch, that sucks I would definitely get others involved to get your dog back But how did your neighbors not even know that it was your dog?

That's why you have those chips implanted. To fight back against scumbags like these. What a pair of grade-A assholes.

Comments

Not to sound redundant, but show the neighbours proof of your ownership, and if they refuse to cooperate after that, call the authorities. If you have no proof, it's still your dog, march into their yard, take it back, and tell them to **** off.

Guitarist45 0

Dude, I'd flip the hell out if I was you.....

Whiterabbitm1 0

in most states if you have ANY proof of ownership a picture of the dog with you, tags or anything along those lines you can take your neighbors to court... you'll get your dog back and they will be stuff with paying the court costs

if there your neighbours how have they never seen their new dog before i.e with you

Hi everyone. I have committed myself to waging war agains FML's massive overusage and misusage of the words "realized," "noticed," "discovered," and "learned." Here are some synonyms you can use instead: Detected, discerned, distinguished, picked up on, recognized, saw, spotted, observed, became concious of, comprehended, grasped, knew, took in, understood, attained, ascertained, came across, contrived, determined, disclosed, identified, perceived, revealed, and unearthed. Please, bring linguistic diversity to FML.

sheltergirl87 0

Pets (all pets) need to have collars with tags, you should already have vet records and pictures of your pets, and microchips for them. Its the responsible thing to do.

Why don't you show them a picture of you and your dog or your dog's medical charts from the vet?

Koolgirl15 0

Call the cops on their ass and get your dog back

homesticker69 0

seriously?! that's ******* retarded. why would anyone lie about something like that?!

fogrunner 13