By TiredMom - 16/02/2012 21:42 - United States

Today, after finally getting my newborn baby to sleep, I made a sign to put on the door asking people not to knock or ring the bell, since our 3 dogs will bark loudly and wake the baby. When I went to print the sign, my dogs barked like crazy at the sound of the printer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 953
You deserved it 10 087

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

I moved my two dogs outside recently cos I had my second baby. They took to it well. Maybe try it? Congratulations by the way. It gets easier. :)

skyeyez9 24

Depends on where they live and if they bark constantly while outside. If you leave pets out overnight where I live in Colorado, they get eaten by mountain lions. Even large dogs who people mistakenly thought could defend themselves.

32, I don't really think you grasped the point of this fml.

dabomb1463 0

Crazy cat ladys are soooo last year :)

YDI for having those stupid barking machines in the first place. Your neighbors must hate you. Get rid of those nuisance dogs or spring for a trainer to teach them to shut their goddamn pieholes.

Ohhh ya YDI for having a baby too!!! lol jk

^Don't give a **** why. Barking dogs=nuisance.

GoW_Chick 14

Someone has been sucking lemons

More like someones mommy didn't hug them enough

39, You're a ******* moron for suggesting getting rid of the dogs. I don't care what your opinion is on anything when you actually support the idea of disposing of living creatures because it's no longer convenient to keep them. I pity any idiot who actually takes advice from someone so pathetic. Don't breed, we don't need your loud obnoxious little ***** running around ******* things up further than you already do.

pattipan, you sound like some poor, pathetic, lonely soul who does nothing but go on FML and take whatever OP's wrote and viciously attacks them because "they offend your opinion". **** the hell off, ******...

You should shut your own godamn piehole

This is when pattipan comes back and says he was just trolling, right? That you were just kidding. Right? No? I guess that makes you man's best friend's worst enemy.

HannahWho 8

I think training them better would be decent suggestion, not getting rid of your beloved pets because they bark. The baby is sure to cry just as much as the dog barks, if not more. Should they get rid of the baby too?

It's annoying when dogs do that, but at least you know that if someone tries to break in they will let you know. Congrats on the baby. Treasure the baby days, they go by faster than you think.

Bigmoneyshotz 0