By TiredMom - 16/02/2012 21:42 - United States

Today, after finally getting my newborn baby to sleep, I made a sign to put on the door asking people not to knock or ring the bell, since our 3 dogs will bark loudly and wake the baby. When I went to print the sign, my dogs barked like crazy at the sound of the printer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 953
You deserved it 10 087

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Time to go with the traditional crayola markers and white printer paper.

Why don't you train your dogs not to bark all the time? Less headaches for you, more sleep for baby.

Don't have kids when you don't know how to raise a dog..!

In OP's defense, she could have adopted them. Although, if she did in fact raised them from puppies and didn't train them well, she definitely deserves it. Same goes for the kid when it grows up.

Teaching a DOG to not bark at situations and noises like OP's perdicament is not the same as raising a HUMAN CHILD for 18 years. Desire to control someones life, much?

Teaching a DOG to not bark at situations and noises like OP's perdicament is not the same as raising a HUMAN CHILD for 18 years. Desire to control someones life, much?

PYLrulz 17

Pen (or marker) and paper ring a bell?!?

At least you have the sign now. Save it so you don't have to print another.

Why didn't you just make a hand written sign?!

MissElektra 0

This is the OP - I should add that my dogs have never barked at the printer before...I couldn't even hear the printer, because it's in another room. Apparently, this time one of my dogs heard it and decided it was a threat, and started barking, which set off the other two. Also, I printed it because my house has 3 possible doors people could come to, so printing 3 pages instead of writing it out by hand 3 times took less time.

Why didn't you just write it out and stick it on the door? It would have saved the trouble of going on the computer, making the sign, turning the printer on, printing, making the dogs bark, and waking the baby.