By 242795 - 24/09/2016 06:12 - United States - Buies Creek

Today, after finally deciding to push past my extreme shyness, I talked to the person beside me in class. I was so nervous that when I went to take a sip of my coffee, it slipped out of my hand and splashed all over both of us. Not only did I ruin her white dress, but I also gave her mild burns. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 269
You deserved it 1 418

Same thing different taste

Top comments

When you have social anxiety and extreme shyness, it is really hard to put yourself out there and push past it. Don't let one little hiccup stop you from continuing to get through it. It is really hard and I commend you for taking that chance OP. Good luck in the future.

Don't be too hard on yourself. Maybe this might turn into a good thing.

Comments

When you have social anxiety and extreme shyness, it is really hard to put yourself out there and push past it. Don't let one little hiccup stop you from continuing to get through it. It is really hard and I commend you for taking that chance OP. Good luck in the future.

Don't be too hard on yourself. Maybe this might turn into a good thing.

please explain how it can get better how?!?!

Sometimes accidents can lead to making a new friend

Talk about burning love , a heated start.

Sorry to hear that. Cheer up -- social interaction is overrated anyways.

ber4fun 23

At least you are trying and taking steps to overcome it.

Keep trying, and who knows, maybe if you offer to pay for her dry cleaning, you two may become friends...

ber4fun 23

Op is female so I was getting the impression she just wanted to talk to this classmate as a friend.

Maybe not have objects when socially stressed

Why would you wear a white dress to school. But I hope you both weren't burned bad.