By Anonymous - 15/11/2009 14:47 - Canada

Today, after dating for almost five years, my boyfriend stated that I have a "perfect and amazing personality" but that my looks are not what he "envisioned himself spending the rest of his life with." In other words, I'm ugly. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 820
You deserved it 3 959

Same thing different taste

Top comments

avfcfan89 0

well, at least you have a great personality.

what the... even if you were absolutely drop dead gorgeous, no one is spending the rest of their lives with it. He does know people age, right?

Comments

I have not read through all of the comments but the majority of you are so one sided. You don't take into account the fact that through the words he said in the quotations, was misinterpretaed by the OP as her being ugly. He never said she was ugly, just that the girl he envisioned himself with did not look like her. That could mean that his dream girl could be less or more attractive than the OP. Don't jump on the first answer, look at all possibilities.

and it took him 5 years to grow the balls to say this. You should not be dating him, he's ballless, and an asswipe.

dabram71 1

No bodys ugly, or maybe thats cause I don't have a gf yet... Lol

What an idiot. At least you didn't end up married to such a shallow asshole. You'll get your revenge, OP, he'll probably end up marrying some bitchy girl for her looks and then have to deal with her for the rest of his life.

Al that means is isn't date you for you look which could just mean in a twisted sort of way he'll be there forever

he sounds very shallow..to me that is ugly, not you.

Has he not been looking at you the last 5 years? he sounds like kind if an ass and I think you'll be better off without him.