By Sebastian20 - 08/05/2013 11:05 - Netherlands - Groningen

Today, after a night of heavy drinking, I woke up handcuffed to my bed. My friends who are responsible for this think it's hilarious and claimed not to remember where they put the keys. They took pictures, then left. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 324
You deserved it 15 609

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ZombieInConverse 13

Best friends are like enemies except treat you a hell of a lot worse.

if your FML starts with 'after a night of heavy drinking', you know nobody's going to have sympathy for you.

Comments

ltaper11 20

Fuzzy or not? Also does it now hurt to sit? These are valid questions to help you remember last night

a_lenzmeier 11

This sounds like a start of a really bad porno...

like maz said at least you're not naked and hey at least you are in your bed. I'm sure they will be back they just need to upload all of the pictures first so you cant stop them, and you know if it was the other way around you would be laughing too.

perdix 29

Good thing you could submit this FML with your toes! You may want to use this time to contact someone who could free you, instead of those of us who ridicule you, before you get the overwhelming urge to pee, vomit or, God forbid, take a dump. Wouldn't it be awful to be chained to your bed and have to urinate? Whatever you do, don't think about flowing water, especially warm, flowing water. Thinking about a beautiful stream of warm, flowing water is the last thing you should think about. Good luck and don't get too pissed off that this happened while you were pissed.

You have a definite mean streak, perdix. I knew there was something about you that I liked! You should have also warned him about thinking of a warm summer rain storm, and watching the water flow down the street into the drain.

And don't forget to mention not to take notice of any slow, constant dripping from leaky faucets!

And somehow you managed to free your hands to post up an FML?

conqueror57 11

You don't need keys to get out of handcuffs. They are extremely easy to pick.

RedPillSucks 31

If your hands are cuffed together. If your hands are cuffed apart with two separate cuffs then things get a little more interesting.

EVnIAS 13

pics or we won't believe you! lol

skyeyez9 24

How long did they leave you like that?