By car - 21/08/2010 05:25 - Australia

Today, after a costly fix for my brakes that failed a while back as I was going down a hill, I found a $130 bill in the mail attached to a speed camera photo of me shitting myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 721
You deserved it 4 097

Same thing different taste

Top comments

caligal14 0

Fight the ticket in court, I'm sure you'll get it overturned or at least lessened.

I get it. OP said that he was going down hill when his breaks went out, so he must've zoomed by a speed camera and it caught him in the moment of freaking out over it, aka "******** himself." Frankly, I laughed. But OP gets a FYL. Take it to court with records of your breaks being fixed (receipts, etc) and of course the ticket and picture. I'm sure the story would amuse the judge.

Comments

ITS A METAPHOR PEOPLE! "Shit yourself" = being ******* scared. Is that not said in america or whatever?

You have a $130 dollar bill in Australia. Our largest denomination is a $100 bill. The second largest denomination is the Southern Baptists.

If you receive a bill it can be for any amount, depending on what sort of and type of service you've consumed, or in this case, a fine. If she was talking about cash money she would have said notes. The State Debt Recovery Office would never do that though. They're too busy chasing other unpaid unpaid fines.

HHAHHA i love how the OP worded that so that everybody in america gets the wrong idea. this is funny..

She found a bill for $130 for speeding! The bill was attached to a photo of her speeding/******** herself. She found the bill and picture today. She had already fixed the brakes that failed a while back as she was going down a hill. The speeding ticket and the brakes failing were not related.

sallen0046 4

Actually it states pretty clearly that she got the speeding ticket because her brakes failed while going downhill.

actually, it pretty clearly states that "my brakes that failed a while back"

Ik this is an old replay but I just want to say this, 90 you are being an idiot. It clearly states that she got the speeding ticket/picture taken when she was going down hill while her breaks were out. Thus the breaks going out and the speeding ticket are related.

this is fake. no traffic camera can see someone ******** their pants..

I can't believe people are stupid enough to think she actually shat her pants. Ever heard of phrases/expressions etc. People say they shit themselves all the time, but it means you're scared/nervous of what's happening around you - i.e. ******** yourself.

JamieLeeLV 0

if it was because of a problem with your car you can probably have the ticket voided. just call whoever you call about that stuff, tell then what happened and say you can provide proof.

I slightly think you deserve it. Brake maintanence is your problem to deal with. You could have killed someone.