By carwife - 21/08/2010 04:13 - Canada

Spicy
Today, at a family dinner, my new husband compared deciding to marry me to buying a used car. Some of the similarites included looking under the hood and finding out how many previous owners there were. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 633
You deserved it 7 639

Same thing different taste

Top comments

how many miles you have makes a difference in my book. No one likes a loose goose.

Anaxes 5

Dear dumbass, I am writing this letter in complaint of you being literally retarded. I wish to inform you I will not accept you sucking on the BehindTheSun's parenthesis, **** you. One day, a man invented the search engine, so that people could type "Define OP" and learn, as opposed to writing in every comment section on the east side of the Milky Way. You are probably going to whine about your shitty iPhone and tell me it can't do that, like everyone with an iPhone has taken to do when told about how they do everything wrong. In response, I'd like to tell you that if you get a PC, you could experience the new way of typing: Tactile response, because you can FEEL the keys. Please learn to not be such a retard in the future. By the way, why are you sucking on cartoon crocodile eyes and when did BehindTheSun's mom buy them? Kind Regards, Xivilai Anaxes.

Comments

well. you are used by previous owners

Shookitup 0

hahaha @10 XD she's probably worn and used out.

MiguelDidWhat 0
ravensunnyd 0

it be funnyer if your parents agreed with him

lol! he has a good sense of humour

Specterk50 0

and don't forget giving it a lube job and taking it out for a test drive

run his ass over and compare him to a speed bump

knight0748 5

oh did he also did the test of trying to fit as many guys as he could into the car??

RTRbryant 0

has he given it a test ride at least

PLAYSTATION33333 0

we tlkd abt dat in spanish class

jameses19 0

#110 looks like you need to take English classes!

adrii09 0
ChelseaXD 0
OhaiChristina 0
YANKSFAN4EVER 0

Aw, honey. If you don't know what sex is, you shouldn't be here

how many miles you have makes a difference in my book. No one likes a loose goose.

Vampyro94 0
WeScReamSoLOud 0

..just damn hahaha..u have to admit, it was funny.if ur loose..ouch..if ur tight YAY. fyl

Kanvis78 0

did he kick the tires and honk the horn too? maybe some tune in tokyo on the radio? :) check the spare tire around your waist?

at least u can repair loose parts in a used car

-.-,|, to all who won't tell me what OP is (.Y.)<--- theyve been in my mouth fyi there you mums

BehindTheSun 2

Oh no! You've been sucking on my mom's parentheses? You dirty bastard!

OP- Original Poster. You could have looked it up.

Anaxes 5

Dear dumbass, I am writing this letter in complaint of you being literally retarded. I wish to inform you I will not accept you sucking on the BehindTheSun's parenthesis, **** you. One day, a man invented the search engine, so that people could type "Define OP" and learn, as opposed to writing in every comment section on the east side of the Milky Way. You are probably going to whine about your shitty iPhone and tell me it can't do that, like everyone with an iPhone has taken to do when told about how they do everything wrong. In response, I'd like to tell you that if you get a PC, you could experience the new way of typing: Tactile response, because you can FEEL the keys. Please learn to not be such a retard in the future. By the way, why are you sucking on cartoon crocodile eyes and when did BehindTheSun's mom buy them? Kind Regards, Xivilai Anaxes.

Anaxes 5

Oh, by the way, I should correct this for you: "-.-,|, To all who won't tell me what OP is because I'm a lazy shit, I want to impart this knowledge about my personal life: B====D~~~~~~ This long object was in my mouth today, it was my brother's, it was great, too bad mine isn't long, it's wider than it is long, so that makes me special."

BehindTheSun 2

Anaxes, that was ridiculously amazing. I pledge my allegiance to thee, good sir.

i have an ipod touch and im lazy so suk me dry

Anaxes 5

I'm just going to quote: "You are probably going to whine about your shitty iPhone and tell me it can't do that, like everyone with an iPhone has taken to do when told about how they do everything wrong." I am a prophet! You're going to whine that iPods are not iPhones. They're the same shitty Apple products that people over hype to an extreme. Now, to this "suk" me dry argument. You are asking me, Xivilai Anaxes, a male humanoid to suck you "dry". You have proven my earlier notation of liking men correct. Also you have proved my point on retardation, for you see, sucking cannot make an area dry, for sucking deposits saliva on the area. Having a piece of shit Apple product does not excuse being lazy, it only points that you have an inferior product compared to my PC.

Anaxes 5

If aliens were to come down to Earth and converse with a random human, I hope that they don't pick you, you're an embarrassment to the human race and would make us look bad in front of the aliens.

Anaxes 5

Calm down? I am Xivilai Anaxes, Lord of Bitterness and Hate. I will not calm down!

Shookitup 0

you look like a dark wizard -_-

fmlsxmakexmyxday 0

anaxes you remind me of my cousin!!! :)

Troll_Hater 0

Whymeok- Stop being so damn lazy. I'm on my iPhone, and if need be, I will still go look something up. Honestly, it takes a whole minute. It is probably faster than waiting for a legit response. anaxes- You win. :D That was awesome.

revanche 2

You are a god please teach me your retard trolling ways.

Anaxes if I could 'like' your post, I would. sometimes I read these retards making "smart" remarks and it makes me wish they'd get nominated for a Darwin award.

Kawaiichan42 3

Anaxes, that was amazing. You're my new favorite poster :)

sammehsaurus 0

Anaxes.. you sir have made my day :) I kind of wish I could hug you. is that weird?:/