By sammers27 - 19/12/2013 13:48 - United States - Scottsdale

Today, a weird guy in pajama pants and a fake hair-hat kept standing by us at a concert. Everyone talked about what a creep he was. I would have too, but he was my dad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 159
You deserved it 4 837

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, the only way you can thank him is by dressing up as a panda and accompanying him to work. Have fun OP

Comments

Tell you what, if that's the worst he does, you should still feel grateful... I've heard of much more disappointing parents!

Hiimhaileypotter 52

And a lot of them get follow-ups.

renaee 13

So your dad is a little out there. Own it!! He won't be here forever so love him while you can.

Exactly. I wouldn't want to remember my parents for being normal. They may embarrass you now, but it makes for great stories later!

ZY1431 24

hah being a father myself I'd do the same

You might want to ask him to wait in the car next time.

OP: "Dad, please just wait in the car!" Dad: "Pfft, like hell, I paid for the tickets, I'm going in." OP: "Dad, stay in the car." Dad: "I'm the parent, you're the child. I tell you what to do, not the other way around. Now lets rock this joint." OP: "Please kill me......."

if my kid was enough of a brat to ask me to stay in the car id probably tell THEM to.

I think 26 was joking. On an unrelated note, I really only replied to tell 26 that you have a beautiful shepherd in your picture!

wow I wish my dad took me to a concert I'd embarrass him in ways he wouldn't imagine 3:)

"Today, I was forced to accompany my ingrate of a son to a shitty concert. Instead of thanking me, he goes to fmylife to bitch about me. FML"

Even as an adult, when I'm out with my dad he does things that could be embarrassing. I find it amusing and we usually laugh about it. He's a goof. And I love him for it. I wouldn't trade those moments for anything. I'm glad they moved near me so I can have more if them. Just takes practice turning the embarrassing moments into fun ones.

This is one of the best comments I've read in a while. Thank you.

I don' t know if the FYL is because you were at a concert with your dad or because of what he was wearing.