By Anonymous - 30/11/2018 15:30

Spicy
Today, a week after my son was born via C-section, I received 3 messages from 3 different women saying that they had recently slept with my fiancé. One of them said they tested positive for herpes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 913
You deserved it 242

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm so sorry you had to find out at such an awful time. He's not worth the marriage, hon. I know you just birthed a baby, but he clearly doesn't take your relationship and family seriously. Since he's a such a deadbeat husband to be fooling around with multiple women and giving you an STD, then he's going to be a deadbeat father. That STD most likely passed down to the newborn child, and that is a good enough reason to cut him out of your and your children's lives. Not only does he not care about your marriage, he PROVED that he doesn't care about your own children's and your health. If I was in your shoes, he wouldn't be seeing the children ever, and I'd bring that up to the court.

Before jumping the gun. What's his take on the 3 womens messages? I mean we can't assume he cheated. There are some weird people that get off on destroying shit. I could be wrong and he is humping everything with a heartbeat.

Comments

PenguinPal3017 19

And to top it all off, your son can't ever be president because he wasn't natural born.

PenguinPal3017 19

Why the downvotes? The constitution says that you need to be a NATURAL BORN citizen. No c-sections allowed.

TxKitten79 10

First of all, realize that your hormone are crazy right now, so take a deep breath. Secondly, CALMLY, confront him AFTER you talk to the other women. It could be a case of one jealous woman and her friends setting y'all up. Don't jump to conclusions, but also be ready to dump his sorry ass if he IS a cheater. Guys who cheat don't change. EVER Get yourself and the baby tested ASAP. And if you do split up go for child support IMMEDIATELY. Good luck OP.

KingAdrock 16

Why does she specifically mention that the child was born by C-section? How is that relevant to her fiance cheating on her?

Because of a possible herpes contraction (see the other comments) and because it takes a lot more time to recover from it than from a vaginal birth and it's hard enough.

First, VERIFY the lowlife actually did cheat on you. If he did, kick him to the curb and get child support.

Well first, are they legit? And if they are you have some serious issues to sort out. If they aren’t then you don’t. My condolences, OP. You deserve better

Honestly? The timing and the fact that they’re all saying the same thing, out of NOWHERE, and miraculously have your number is incredibly fishy. Sign up for any sketchy websites lately? Give your number out to anyone? Talk to a jealous-looking woman and her posse? Confirm stuff before jumping to conclusions like everyone above is suggesting, please. Situation is too suspicious to do otherwise, really.

Hear him out first, OP, if 3 people came forward at the same time it's possible it's spite If its true, chuck the cheater, form an alliance with the ladies and by god get tested now