By beatenbyabum - 12/06/2009 20:45 - United States

Today, a man came up to me at the bus stop. He went into this long story about how his girlfriend is pregnant and they both haven't eaten in days. Trying to be tough and funny I said back, "sounds like you should invest in condoms instead of food." He responded by beating and robbing me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 517
You deserved it 88 790

beatenbyabum tells us more.

Hello Folks, I'm the OP. Because of the character limit I couldn't get in all the information so I just left the guts of it. The hobo that attacked me is a guy who's come up to me before and has had different stories. He's either: A vietnam vet (despite he's about 30), a broke composer, or the pregnant one. I finally had enough and decided to say something other than "Nope, no change". I don't care how malnourished anyone is, a swift kick in the nuts and you're going down on the ground. So I've now been beaten by the smelly hobo, The other people at the bus stop were helpful enough to sit there and watch me get beaten and robbed. I've reported it to the cops, so we'll see what happens. (Keep up the comments, they make me smile, even the rude one's who don't seem to notice their hypocrisy calling me a douche or a dick or whatever when all I did was pretty much the same thing. A hypocrite is a legless man who teaches track.)

Top comments

TheCookieCrumb 0

You should have just gave him a couple bucks in the first place to buy food for him and his wife and child. But you decided to be a dick, so he took beat your ass. Do you really think a starving pregnant woman and her baby is worth joking about?

A legless man teaching track isn't hypocrisy, it's irony.

Comments

colorjtc 0

I'm sorry. That was just heartless and cold. :( You deserved that one.

That sucks dude. Badly. However, in fairness, next time please defend yourself. You're a man for godsake. Got to grow a pair.

stickshifty 0

Bad scouting skills on part of the man's part. If the OP is waiting at a BUS STOP, then he probably isn't loaded with cash to begin with. Go after the guy who just got out of his Mercedes.

Who would be idiotic enough to make a comment like that to someone who is clearly unstable/desperate? Looks like you invested in a can of whoop ass =)

You got beaten by a bum who hasn't eaten in days? That's sad... Fyl for getting your ass kicked by a starving bum. But over all you definitly deserved it, a BABY could of starved you douchebag. And you just called this guys kid a freaking mistake to his face when he was starving? You asked to get. Your ass kicked, once again, you deffinitly deserved it. Douche.

Trooth 13
RedEks 0

I was once filling up my car with gas when a woman came up saying she just left her abusive husband with her 2 kids and she didn't know any one in this city and wanted money to get groceries for her kids. I'm a poor college student and I rarely if ever carry cash, so I told her I only carry a Debit card in my wallet. Not satisfied, she asked if I would trail her all the way to the grocery store so I could use my Debit card to buy things for her and her kids. While the gas is pumping I look over to her minivan and notice there's no one inside so I ask her again, "So you just left your husband and you don't know anyone huh?". She replied Yes and so I asked her, "Ummm...miss. If you just left your husband with 2 kids and don't know anyone here.....where the heck are your kids, because they aren't in your vehicle?" She started going ummm ummm ummm and that's when I smiled, got in my car and left. She really had me going to. Had that abused wife look with the ratty jeans and the tank top that was really loose so her bra was showing. But I saw through her feminine tricks!

idratherbewrestl 0

bet you 20 bucks the guy who beat OP up was a ******