By butterball - 18/07/2012 14:41 - Israel - Palmahim

Today, a male co-worker asked me in what shape I shave my pubic hair. Jokingly, I replied that I have a very nicely trimmed dodecahedron. Now he's telling everyone at work that I have a venereal disease. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 142
You deserved it 6 575

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Anyone brave enough to attempt to shave a dodecahedron in their pubic hair? You could become a pubic legend OP!

Comments

lovepandorasaver 11

Lol, the ad that popped up when I clicked on this was laser hair removal.

Jewbenita 0

i wouldve used a smaller word to ensure that it wasnt misinterpetted. (examples: triangle, square, circle...)

100, I was thinking of something clearly outrageous like "Mount Rushmore" or "Buckingham Palace," but those would have created another set of problems.

I'm really wondering why he would ask that in the first place. I can't think of a possible situation where it is appropiate to ask a co-worker about their pubic hair.

Shadowvoid 33

Well mine is shaved like a heart.

Pics or gtfo!!!1!¡ On a more serious note though, heart-shaped boxes are DEAD sexy... Lol see what I did there? Nirvana song title, and Kurt is unfortunately lulz

All jokes aside, heart-shaped boxes are tied for first place, as far as female landscaping goes, with shaved:)

Really? Your office must be very close for people to be so easy going as to ask what shape you shave your pubic region into. But as was mentioned, you should have used a smaller word. Dumb it down for a person that is going to ask a rude and stupid question.

StayClassyLassy 6

Clearly your co-worker didn't take geometry.

People are calling it sexual harassment, and it would be, had you not chosen to answer! YDI

kitsune3 20

I'm choosing both FYL and YDI. Why? Because while it was wrong of him to ask something so personal, you were the one stupid enough to answer, and with a word he couldn't understand at that. If you really had to give an answer, you should have used a shape most people are familiar with. Or better yet, tell him you're not going to answer that kind of question.