By naesha - 17/03/2014 01:40 - United States - Jackson

Today, a lady who works for my husband confided in me that they've been sleeping with each other and now she's pregnant. She didn't know I was his wife. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 727
You deserved it 3 925

naesha tells us more.

hey guys. Thanks for the positive comments. I guess she dididn't didn't realize I was his wife. Ib had twin a month ago and I brought them to the office. Here is when she sit down and decided to play with the boys. She went on to tell me about the affair & that shit is expecting. as for what I done I got up and left. I'm currently packing as I type.

Top comments

Dump that piece of shit on the side of the road!

You deserve better. Any man who doesn't take you seriously enough to commit to you and you only is not worth your precious time. OP, GO FIND SOMEONE WHO IS!

Comments

Burton_Forever 23

Hire someone to beat his butt for that! I would that's dumb of him to throw away his wife and kid for some *****.

242858 1

Leave the douche bag!!! Nothing's more ****** up than getting his **** pregnant!

Fr0gs 15

Drop that m*fuc*ker like a bag o'dirt

GET THAT ON TAPE lol can you say priceless???

Sorry to hear that,maybe you should talk to him peaceful and seriously.

shivasthe panthanaha (may ur ways be auspicious)

I dont know how women like that sleep at night. As though the man wont also cheat on her and leave her kids with a broken family. Im all for consenting adults living whatever life style with whatever partners but you dont willfully help someone destroy their family. Im sorry this happened after you already had twins with this man and as hard as it might be try not to let the kids have a bad relationship with their father, I know hes a shitty husband but they dont need to know this.

I cant even imagine what I would do. I would not want my kids to associate with that woman or her spawn the whole idea of it just makes me sick. Its bad enough to cheat and being a lying spineless cretin but to have unprotected sex and bring babies or STDS into the relationship is just beyond me. Spend some extra cash on a good divorce lawyer OP.

Omg he should be jailed or something. If he had unprotected sex with her and came home to you he could have given you an std that could have endangered your unborn babies. I am so sorry. I hope you get everything. Like other people said record some kind of admission of his infedelity on your phone

op's babies were already born at this point, read more of the posts.