By naesha - 17/03/2014 01:40 - United States - Jackson

Today, a lady who works for my husband confided in me that they've been sleeping with each other and now she's pregnant. She didn't know I was his wife. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 727
You deserved it 3 925

naesha tells us more.

hey guys. Thanks for the positive comments. I guess she dididn't didn't realize I was his wife. Ib had twin a month ago and I brought them to the office. Here is when she sit down and decided to play with the boys. She went on to tell me about the affair & that shit is expecting. as for what I done I got up and left. I'm currently packing as I type.

Top comments

Dump that piece of shit on the side of the road!

You deserve better. Any man who doesn't take you seriously enough to commit to you and you only is not worth your precious time. OP, GO FIND SOMEONE WHO IS!

Comments

At least you found out. Clearly your husband didn't tell her he was married.

xcookie_loverx 3

I am glad you are leaving that POS

Divorce that scumbag! You deserve better OP!

thats horrible..i would of told her you were his wife..definitley divorce him!

you should divorce him. Cheating is NEVER OK, no matter how yu feel. if you signed a prenuptiual agreement, it should no longer be vaild as long as you can prove he cheated via the womans sworn statement or babys DNA.

I'd definitely divorce him! You would be better off without him. He shouldn't have been cheating on you. I'm sorry to hear that.

Take care OP, your soon to be ex is a scumbag. I feel sorry for that poor other woman too, although if she knew he was married, she deserves. It's just sad for the kids (yours and hers) who are going to be in the middle of this.

Both your husband and this woman are incredibly stupid