By chlorinesmells - 30/05/2012 13:51 - United States

Today, a kid I taught to swim became my new boss, at the pool that I have worked at for nine years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 964
You deserved it 3 851

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kickuwithmyfist 1

Go test his drowning skills!=D

It is perhaps time to consider a different career!

Comments

Megan98 18

Well, at least you contributed to your bosses success?

drller331 4

Your a looser who has worked at a pool For nine years...... Your life does suck

You obviously must not be good enough. Sucks for you. Literally, you must just suck at your job.

Like they're bad at swimming because they suck in the water?

You should embarrass them by telling everyone how old they were before they learnt to swim.

#72 Yeah make fun of people because they're successful and you're bitter about it instead of being happy for them. This is as stupid as someone would say to a professional athlete "Ha-ha you had to learn how to walk when you were a toddler!"

tyga2100 0

Wat the **** does this got to do with FML your ******* stupid retard ha ha!!!

shawnaishere 14

Don't teachers wish their students get a good job? Well there you go

Have you ever considered watching Horrible Bosses??

This is one of the many things that's wrong with the workplace these days. People with absolutely no seniority, and a lot of times no education or experience, get better jobs than those who have worked at the same place for several years and deserve the promotion. And why? Usually because the new person knows one of the higher-ups, or their parents do, or they know someone else who does, etc. It's not what you know anymore, it's who you know, and that's not the way it should be. It's sickening...sorry OP.

You're absolutely right... It's either who you know or someone younger that they can pay less because the person that's actually put their fair share of time would cost the business too much payout. It's not fair and it's not right. But what the hell are we gonna do...