By Anonymous - 09/07/2014 16:54 - Ireland - Dublin

Today, a grown man yelled at me because he'd been waiting for 15 minutes and still hadn't been seated or had his order taken. We were at a self-serve breakfast buffet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 391
You deserved it 3 986

Same thing different taste

Top comments

alshygirl 14

I will never understand the level of stupidity that some have

SmittyJA24 26

I presume this is the same guy that asks for the price of stuff at Dollar Tree.

Comments

Well, some people just aren't the brightest.

Don't be bothered, its his own fault lol

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
lb0812 18

I once went out for a meal with my family to a restaurant that also did a buffet. Whilst I picked my food from the buffet, a man came over and took my plate, shouting at me for 'stealing food'. Some people just don't understand what a buffet is, and I feel your pain having to work around those people.

If someone tried taking my plate at a restaurant and I wasn't anywhere near done? That motherf*cker is either going to get stabbed by the silverware at the table, or by whichever knife I happen to have in my pocket that day.

#34, your picture makes that comment all the more effective.

That has got to suck. I feel sorry for you

FYL Op. It amazes me how mentally inept some people are when they're not even presented with a difficult problem. He had to see others serving themselves, why didn't he just follow along?

QueenofWheels 13

Well wouldn't aomebody still need to tell him where to sit and take his drink order? That's how it is for all the ones I been to.

If it was in a hotel, I've been to places where you just sit wherever and there will be drink and coffee dispensers around the room that you serve yourself.

QueenofWheels 13

Oh ok never sern one like that.

This reminds me of an fml I saw a lady waited for like half an hour but got no service and complained at a buffet.