By sadbride - 26/10/2012 03:58 - Bahamas - Nassau

Today, 60 guests for my wedding were supposed to arrive to the Bahamas. The first and only hurricane of the season decided to crash my wedding, stranding my mom, maid of honor and best man. No one will be able to attend my wedding, except the other drunken hotel guests. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 254
You deserved it 3 634

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sucks :( at least your fiancé is there...

Gotta say, weddings are planned months in advance before these things can be foreseen.

Comments

SmittyJA24 26

Damn, your wedding planner simply forgot to mention hurricane season.

Aw I'm sorry :( maybe you can have a huge party when you get home, maybe have a blessing so you can wear your wedding dress again? Good luck in the future xx

When you hear the sound of thunder don't you get too scared just grab your thunder buddy and say these magic words: **** you thunder ! you can suck my dick ! you can't get me thundered cause you are just god's farts !

Hopefully your marriage is successful. I'm sorry to hear about your wedding.

I think it is selfish to plan a wedding where all the guests have to pay a lot of money to travel to some distant location to be in the wedding. If you wanted to travel - save that for the honeymoon. Oh, and this sort of thing can happen too.....

People, how does she deserve it? Sorry, OP. I hope you postponed it rather than invited all those drunk people.

MissKrissy 5

It's not the first, it's the third. It's killed at least 12 people already and OP is bitching about the wedding? Be happy you're alive. And that you won't be in the trajectory path for when it is scheduled to turn in to the worst hurricane recorded.

Our wedding was invaded by 70 mph winds and it was outdoors on a dry lake bed. Half the guests didn't make it, with the rest we just made it work. Best wedding ever!

Oh man !!! Lets hope their all safe :/

cajekraze 7

YDI for being an uppety bitch who had to have a destination wedding. Get married at home, in a church, or in a cornfield like normal people and have a kick ass honeymoon