Timing is important

By effingdoucher - 30/01/2011 06:07 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was having sex with a guy I met at my friend's party. He stopped mid-thrust, climbed off, and started talking about how nervous he is about buying his first car next week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 831
You deserved it 11 021

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He should be nervous! Cars are important thing to get right!

You hooked up with a drunk guy you met three hours before, and the sex wasn't perfect? I can understand your disappointment that he wasn't a caring and sensitive lover...

Comments

You hooked up with a drunk guy you met three hours before, and the sex wasn't perfect? I can understand your disappointment that he wasn't a caring and sensitive lover...

In sure they had a very deep and meaningful discussion between keg stands and beer pong.

MrBond007_fml 6

yah like their favorite brand of condoms, and preferred position, but apparently even that didn't do it

He got interrupted by a text about a great car for sale cheap, during their conversation.

Zoelovesyouloljk 0

lmao WHAT?! dude you must suuuck in the bed...

Well it is a big choice because depending on his new car, he is wondering how much more sex will he get?!

mommyhearts2boys 0

#18 I like ur pic it's so cute

Yeah, love the pic! Also lol @ ur comment! Keep em coming! ;)

Cyberphobia 0

YDI. That's what you get when you don't know the guy. You also might get an STI.

ICaughtFire 4

64 - An STI is a sexually transmitted infection.

TaylorTotsYumm 10

Sexually transmitted infection.

TaylorTotsYumm 10

Damn you, 68. You beat me to it!

It's also a type of Subaru. If that's the case, I think he's the one more likely to be getting an STI. Unless, of course, he goes for a Kia.

first cars can be tricky, you should just blow him

Wouldn't have been a problem if you were on top.

corkscrew8888 0

has no1 else instantly thought he came prematurely and so lept up and started a decoy conversation? :p

Nope, I think you just have something on your conscience to make you instantly think of that...

kkrriissy 2

that's what I was thinking... lol

yanksby7 6

Ydi for sleeping with a guy you just met. Bad sex AND the high probability of an STI (according to the CDC, 3/4 people have HPV...and you don't need to have unprotected sex to get it). Sounds like you need him to take that new car and drive you to the clinic for some tests. Bad life choices FTL

LuxLisbon_fml 0

You could still get HPV from having protected sex with a long-term partner, if they've had any other sexual partners before you - the virus can lie dormant for years. ALL sex carries some risk of infection; STDs don't care if it's a one night stand or a loving relationship. If the OP had unprotected sex with a stranger then that was pretty stupid, but people on here do seem to use STDs to bash people (especially girls) from a moral point of view.

The more people you sleep with, the more chances you have to catch something, especially if you don't use protection. STIs can absolutely be used to bash someone from a moral point of view. If you go boinking everyone in sight, you're upping your chances of catching and/or spreading an STI, which some would argue is just plain selfish and wrong. There's a reason people get to know each other before having sex.

Don't say STI, it sounds less serious like a paper cut! Disease sounds scarier, like something a zombie could give you by biting you.

perdix 29

He's got his priorities backwards. The car he'll buy will only plague him for three to five years, but the herpes you gave him will haunt him for life!