This is a low

By Anonymous - 19/05/2017 17:08

Today, I hit a new low in my diet. There was a danish sitting on the table in the break room at work, and I wanted it. At the end of day, one of the guys threw it into the dumpster. Guess who just ate a dumpster danish. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 480
You deserved it 5 568

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That... is not healthy. Time to talk to your doctor, because that sounds less like "wanted" and more like a compulsion.

Just... Buy a Danish like a grown up? What the heck is this? How does your diet have anything to do with this decision? Who are you to dumpster dive instead of buying a Danish? I'm so lost...

Comments

How are you even on a diet when you obviously have no self control. I'd rather not diet at all than doing something disgusting like that.

adventureinthesea 14

... why didn't you just eat it when it was on the table?

Winchesterbride 9

why don't you do a cheat day once a week? it will help at the beginning of a diet

Maybe instead of depriving yourself, which leads to ridiculous binges later, you should consider the 80/20 rule where 80 percent of what you eat is healthy--fruits, vegetables, whole grains, beans, nuts--and 20 percent is little treats. You may have to cut calories elsewhere or increase your exercise that week, but if you want a danish, have a freaking danish. Just don't go overboard and have five. And don't dumpster dive for a danish.

I wonder how many people realise suddenly going off something like sugar wreaks absolute havoc on your body... Which can lead to some pretty bizzare things too. My care worker tried cutting out sugar. She ended up buying rootbeer and nearly fainted before she did so after around 2 weeks without it. Go slowly or get a professional. Even a lot of people rescued in ww2 who were fed nothing but crap for months or years died after being given chocolate because of how much of a shock it was...

Vessecora 10

Just eat the Danish in the first place. Be kinder to yourself. It'll be healthier in the long run, clearly.

human64 8

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD, FATASS!!!

What I don't understand is why you just didn't take ot before it was thrown out? Or why you didn't go buy one?