They're all yours

By anonymous - 10/06/2009 20:05 - United States

Today, I was having a garage sale and my mother-in-law came by to see what I was selling. She decided to buy these ugly green wine glasses that were still unopened. It turns out that she gave those to my wife and I when we got married. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 954
You deserved it 43 439

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lol she had to pay for them twice, fhl :P

If I had a nickel everytime something like this happen... I'd have 15 cents

Comments

You don't deserve that, GIFT REGISTRIES is so this shit doesnt happen. You didn't want the glasses, you wife either if you're selling them, so who gives a shit, she wants em, she can have em! Things collecting dust and taking up space for nothing is POINTLESS even if it was a gift, who gives a damn! You did right, you didn't deserve it, it shouldn't even be a FML.

this is why you keep lists of what you get from people...

It's her fault for giving you such ugly shit.

RazorbladeSmiles 0

What? Wedding gifts are always the worst gifts that you could ever receive for a special event. Why is everyone so against this FML?

Sucks, but people need to realize that not every gift is worth saving forever. Hope she didn't take it personally -- it's just that sometimes you need the space and the money more than you need something you never use.

Lol maybe SHE should be offended. You were selling a gift from her. Ever think of that?

1) Get married 2) Receive wedding gifts 3) Set up garage sale with gifts you hate 4) ??? 5) PROFIT!