The truth

By uglyallover - 20/09/2009 14:42 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I were playing a game where you ask sexual questions and you have to give an honest answer. At one point, I asked my boyfriend what his favorite position is, to which he quickly answered with no hesitation, "Any one where I don't have to see your face or body." FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 416
You deserved it 4 453

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I bet he's joking ¬¬ Most FMLs are people who couldn't take a joke.

i hope he was joking. but still pimp slap him. :)

Comments

OHIOxRAIN 0
HXCxSceneKidx 0
juneping 0

tell him he's not great in bed..and his member is smallest you've ever seen. that can get you even with him.

playfuldesk 0

Jesus you people need to calm down. Damn it was a joke. And even if it wasn't he didn't mean itlike that.

If he didn't mean it like that, then he shouldn't have said it.

'and even if it wasn't, he didn't mean it like that'? Please humor me, and tell me what other way could you possibly explain it in?

So he likes it in the dark where he can fantasize that your not you... Im surprised he didnt say 'and when your gagged so you cant spoil it for me'

Glam_fml 0

I can't think of any positions where you can't see the other person's face or some part of their body. Regardless, he was probably joking. Why would he be dating you if he was that repulsed by how you look?

haha, wow! haven't laughed like that in a while... thanx!

Either OP is hideous or the boyfriend is in the closet.. Unless he was just joking?