The things we do for family…

By taylor_b22 - 13/09/2021 11:01

Today, I agreed to spend the evening walking around an antique tractor show for my dad and sons, but I’m bleeding too much to stay out of the bathroom more than an hour. I’m violently ill from it, and I already have a bum knee and asthma, so I don’t know how I’m going to pull this off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 876
You deserved it 128

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Warp1978 15

You're bleeding too much, tell your husband and stay at home. The tractors will be there next year.

Just tell them you're leaving. Look after yourself first. Yudith is right, go to a hospital.

Comments

Warp1978 15

You're bleeding too much, tell your husband and stay at home. The tractors will be there next year.

Better still, go to the hospital. Sounds like you're pissing liters of blood.

taylor_b22 7

This is a thing once a month for many females if you aren’t aware, some of us just bleed more than others

They're antique tractors,man! Antique! ******'! Tractors! The excitement will be so intense you'll forget your health issues. Wow! Tractors!!!

Just tell them you're leaving. Look after yourself first. Yudith is right, go to a hospital.

taylor_b22 7

Use your words. If you're old enough to have kids then you're old enough to behave like an adult.

Better off being up front and chill at the house. It doesn't mean they can't go, but it'll be worse for everyone if you're not up to it.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Vesi 29

Having heavy bleeding is not disgusting,. it's life for *every* female gendered body on this planet. WTH is wrong with you? You might want to go to some sex ed classes and lose the antiquated attitude about female bodies.

Vesi 29

OP, I've had this issue. Please talk to your gyno about what's happening. It's possible you have an issue with occasional ovarian cysts.

please see a Dr. I had the same issues. I had to see a Dr to get help.