The Good Grandson

By Anonymous - 15/03/2020 21:10

Today, I had to drive all the way across town to clean my grandfather's toilet for him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 348
You deserved it 202

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lifeis4me 20

Since it seems like he’s unable to do it himself, the bright side is that you’re able to help him

Aiden89 23

Be thankful that you still have a grandparent to visit.

Comments

lifeis4me 20

Since it seems like he’s unable to do it himself, the bright side is that you’re able to help him

Aiden89 23

Be thankful that you still have a grandparent to visit.

bloopaloop 27
WistayShlaio82 13

Wait til you’re his age. Have some humble pie while you’re at it.

rotflqtms_ 21

Why don't you make days that you visit him and on those days you clean the house and stuff for him. Don't go there just to clean, hang out with him before/afterwards too. actually...scratch that. Make sure you wash your hands before you touch him, and try not to hug him or cough on him and stuff. If you get him sick, that could be the end of him. Don't visit him a ton, especially not if you're sick. Set up a computer or tablet or something so you can video chat until the whole Coronavirus dies down. And it's nice that you traveled to do that for him. I wish i still could do that for my grandpa, but he passed away and I miss him a lot. He was the only Grandpa I had.

You didn't have to. You could have called a maid service to go do that for him. Does he want you to just clean the toilet and leave, or was this a roundabout way for him to ask you to visit?

Matthew Irmen 11

Don’t make it about cleaning his toilet, make it about time spent together