The Destroyer

By mr_p - 03/12/2010 15:30 - United States

Today, I was waiting to take a dump in a gas station restroom. A 300-pound man walked out, shook his head, and said, "I'm sorry" to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 214
You deserved it 3 623

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I wonder how much he weighed before he went in?

Comments

Hah, that is when you would turn around and walk away.

hey you should totally txt me 19705540649 or add me on facebook Bo dutton is my name and I'm not actital creep=)

today I really had to use the bathroom and stopped at a gas station, I had angry diarreah and was in the bathroom for about 15 minutes. I walked out as someone was walking in, i blurted out "I'm sorry" and felt like an asshole afterwards. fml

CRrawsum 7

What did his size have to do with it? I'm pretty sure a 200lb dude could do the same amount of damage.

@11, thanks for correcting my dumbass mistake. *pokes phone* god damn touch screen.

I live with a 300 pound lineman capable of producing ***** that resemble a pringles can. He once had to break one in half with a stick in order to flush it. I feel your pain.

Oh my good lord... how is that healthy to drop a load that large?

No idea.. kind of weirds me out even thinking about it. I would be worried about suffering a rectal blowout trying to pass something like that.

MissErikaHart 0
zakkyzebra 11

haha umm... what the hell do you feed him?

Why do people say 'Take a dump'? You're not really taking anything, you're leaving something behind?

What's truly impressive is that the OP could tell, from a glance, that the man weighed exactly 300 pounds. Quite the remarkable skill...

Well actually 300 is to one significant digit. scientifically speaking, he could have weighed anywhere from 250 to 349 pounds. To signify that OP meant exactly 300 pounds they would write it as "300." or 3.00*10^2.

And if he weighed 250-349, the OP would've said "around 300." But he didn't. Win for common sense. Besides, I was making a joke.

goldhighways 0

and you know he weighed exactly 300lbs how?