The audacity

By fuckthat! - This FML is from back in 2017 but it's good stuff - United States - Madison

Today, my soon-to-be ex-husband had the audacity to ask if the woman he cheated on me with could be in the delivery room while I give birth to our baby. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 577
You deserved it 406

Top comments

Sure... if you really wanna experience a birth and then a death in the same day.

"Right now, HONEY, that comment makes me think that not only is SHE barred from the same ZIP CODE as the hospital where I'll be giving birth, I'm seriously reconsidering whether YOU will be allowed."

Comments

Sure... if you really wanna experience a birth and then a death in the same day.

"Right now, HONEY, that comment makes me think that not only is SHE barred from the same ZIP CODE as the hospital where I'll be giving birth, I'm seriously reconsidering whether YOU will be allowed."

Zachary8261 28

Remind him he shouldn’t go anywhere near the hospital room.

"Sorry, no dogs are allowed in the hospital."

exileonmainst 16

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
exileonmainst 16

Great, now the icon has been changed and I look like a madman..

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. sorry OP, that's beyond outrageous

Lobby_Bee 17

Sure, after birth you can throw your placenta in her face and call her a female cainan.

She needs to consult a lawyer who specializes in the rights of possible future stepmothers’-to-be!

step parents have no right unless they adopt the child.

Seriously have a word with the staff before labor gets underway stating who is and is not allowed in the room. He may try to bring her in but it's your health and privacy. In the US even he does not have a legal right to be present unless you grant him that.

TeachAllTheMath 19

What did you say?! I can’t believe he had the nerve to ask you that!